The Great Treasure Hunt is here! Please fill out the information below in order to gain your hunting license. Let the adventure begin!
Make sure to include your cell phone number if you wish to receive text updates about when clues will be airing.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY
For good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged, I, the undersigned, as of June 2018 thereby execute this Release of Liability (the “Release”) to document my consent to participation in The Great Treasure Hunt (the “Activity”) with Christian FM – WSCF (“Company”), of 9055 Americana Road, Suite 24, Vero Beach, FL 32966, upon the terms and conditions set forth herein.
1. INFORMED CONSENT I certify that I am physically capable of participating in the Activity. I have been informed and understand that the Activity has been associated with certain risks, and I understand that I am responsible for any expenses incurred related to any result of the Activity. I fully understand that Company does not provide any insurance coverage for me while participating in the Activity.
2. RELEASE I, and my heirs, personal representative or assigns, knowingly, willingly and voluntarily release, waive, discharge and relinquish any and all claims, actions and lawsuits of any kind against Company and Company’s officers, employees, and agents, including the negligence of Company and Company’s officers, employees, and agents resulting in personal injury, accidents, or illnesses (including death) and property loss, relating to, arising from, but not limited to, my participation in the Activity.
3. ASSUMPTION OF THE RISK Participation in the Activity carries with it certain inherent risks that cannot be eliminated regardless of the care taken to avoid injuries. I acknowledge that participating in the Activity is an inherently dangerous activity and I know, understand, and appreciate these and other risks that are inherent in the Activity. I hereby assert that my participation is voluntary and that I knowingly, willingly and voluntarily assume any and all risks associated with the Activity, whether known or unknown, foreseeable or unforeseeable, specifically including but without limitation, the risk of physical or mental or emotional injury, minor or severe bodily harm, illness, and/or death.
4. INDEMNIFICATION I agree to indemnify and to forever hold harmless Company and Company’s officers, employees, and agents from any and all claims, actions, suits, procedures, costs, expenses, damages and liabilities, including attorney’s fees, brought as a result of my involvement in the Activity or my breach of any covenant contained herein and to reimburse Company and Company’s officers, employees, and agents for any such expenses incurred.
5. ACKNOWLEDGEMENT I have read this Release prior to signing and fully understand its contents. I understand that the Company will incur substantial expense in relying upon this Release. I understand that I am giving up substantial rights, including my right to sue. I acknowledge that I intend this Waiver to be a complete and unconditional release of all liability to the greatest extent allowed by law. I am at least eighteen (18) years of age.